Most Famous Person you ever met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just chiming in again...

Over the weekend I met some NCAA football players. I was at a retreat and was put into a "dorm room" with a player from FSU. #59 Charles Howard of Florida State and I were in bunks that were pretty close to eachother. We conversed about football , planes, and girls! What else do you want to talk about

Adam

Comment

Peter Beattie, Queensland Premier

It was in 1998 (I think). I was waiting to be picked up in town and he was doing the election trail thing. He introduced himself and then i had to go. Lasted about 6 seconds......

TangoSierraVictor
      Australia bound!
      Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
      Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

I met Bart Starr, famous Green Bay Packer QB
        He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Harry Truman flying TWA from Kansas City to D.C.

Many at WDW but Truman was the most famous.

Comment

Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Jesus.
              Is it true what they say about guys with beards?
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Satan.

Comment

Joe Clark - former Prime Minister of Canada.

If he seems a little obscure, he was known in some circles as "Joe Who", even when he was Prime Minister.
                  Terry
                  Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
                  How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

How in the world does a thread that's close to four years old get brought back?
                    Tanner Johnson - Owner
                    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                      How in the world does a thread that's close to four years old get brought back?
                      Because it's an undead thread.

Beware the return of the living thread.
                      Terry
                      Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
                      How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I've SEEN lots of celebs and famous people, never MET any of them though. People like Johnny Depp, Jeremy Clarkson and the rest of the Top Gear Team, Norman Wisdom (in B&Q!) and quite a few others I can't remember their names. Some of them have residences on the IOM, like Mr Depp and Clarkson.

Andy

Comment

You shouldn't have rattled the cage

HRH Princess Anne. On medical cover at a horse trial and we dug her out of the water jump following a fall. Her language towards the press photographers was, shall we say, "appropriate" !!

Many years earlier, when she and Prince Charles were in their teens, they visited the high security printers that I was an apprentice at. Charles didn't want to get anywhere near the nasty dirty print machines. Anne on the other hand drove her minders scared shitless by clambering all over working machines with her long hair flowing.

A real nice lady and a fine member of the Royal Family.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Saxby Chambliss - Georgia Senator.

Was in his office on a tour when he came out to take his cold medicine. He gave me a bag of peanuts.

-Chris

Comment

I've meet Alexander P Trude! But how cool would it be to meet Jordan Duncan!

Comment

Rick Perry came to one of our high school football games a few years ago and talked to the band for a few minutes. That was pretty cool.
                                I went to high school with UT's Jordan Shipley and A&M's Stephen Mcgee and played scout defense for them during the playoffs of the '03 season.
                                Got to talk to Monk & Neagle, Aaron Shust, and MercyMe when they had their concert up here back in October.
                                I think that's about it for me. There might be more.

Comment

Working...
                                X