Most Famous Person you ever met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Kilroy

still waiting to meet Johan Lundgren...if that is his real name...

-Clovis

Comment

Clovis-

favorite meeting- I had a ten minute conversation with Dennis Franz in a shopping mall....he was pretty cool... :P

I guess most famous would be George Clooney...even though it was real quick...

I also went to school with the middle child from 7th heaven....she is not attractive in person at all....
      JASON
      [email protected]

www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1276

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
        Forgot about sports personalities..
        Oh, those:

Ted Williams (head AND body)
        Walter Payton
        Jerry Rice
        Bret Favre
        Rafael Palmeiro
        Charles Barkley
        Michael Jordan

And way too many people to list in the music/entertainment industry.
        ________
        Nevada dispensaries

Comment

The most famous person I've met is Stan Musial....baseball hall of famer.

Also you Indian members in the forum should know Hariharan of the Colonial Cousins. He is known all over the world. Well he is a personal family freind of my family. So I know him well...been to his house...met his family and everything. It was so cool.

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
            The most famous person I've met is Stan Musial....baseball hall of famer.

Also you Indian members in the forum should know Hariharan of the Colonial Cousins. He is known all over the world. Well he is a personal family freind of my family. So I know him well...been to his house...met his family and everything. It was so cool.

-Pete
            Damn! I forgot about Indian stars! I have met Larra Dutta and Aishwaria Rai at some awards ceremony on Long Island (Bollywood Awards). Rai is perhaps the most beautiful woman to have ever walked this Earth. She is truly stunning and has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Very pleasant person too. I'd probably shove my girlfriend off a cliff just to F|_|CK her once. Dutta is another knockout, but has more of a "hot and sexy" look. She speaks flawless (non-accented) English.

Comment

Bam Margera
              The Ohio Player

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                Damn! I forgot about Indian stars! I have met Larra Dutta and Aishwaria Rai at some awards ceremony on Long Island (Bollywood Awards). Rai is perhaps the most beautiful woman to have ever walked this Earth. She is truly stunning and has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Very pleasant person too. I'd probably shove my girlfriend off a cliff just to F|_|CK her once. Dutta is another knockout, but has more of a "hot and sexy" look. She speaks flawless (non-accented) English.
                Man...you are one lucky guy!!!

Hotness is all I can say!!!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Aargh, Clovis, you beat me to it!

Driving down to Edinburgh Airport to meet up with another UK photographer up on a day trip with his buddies appears Chris Kilroy beside him.
                  That was a surprise!

Me sycophantic? Never!

Gerry

Comment

Well a lot of Mexican celebrities.... and acourse PAULINA RUBIO!!! which dated my cousin and we was good friends...Everybody support her cos she is FINE.

And the A-Teens
                    Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Mine would either be Al Sharpton or Yoyo Ma

Also,
                      For those of you who were tlking about the Bush twins b4...my brother who went to Yale walked into the bathroom of his dorm and found her in there (a men's room).

Needless to say...it ws after a party

Comment

The only non-racing famous person I remember meeting was Bill Clinton at a campaign stop in Columbus in 1996.

Other than that, I've met a ton of NASCAR names, the biggest being Richard Petty, Harry Gant, Bobby Allison & Michael Waltrip.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

My wife works for a major Washington newspaper, so I get to see some important media people quite often. I also work for the attorney who wrote the brief for the State of Florida in the 2000 Election recount. (She used to be Assistant Attorney-General in Florida). Although she is a Democrat, she wrote the brief that helped Bush win!

* A relative of mine, Tony Messner, was a federal Senator in Australia and was Deputy Opposition Leader in the Senate (i.e., Deputy Senate Minority Leader). He is now Administrator (i.e., Governor) of Norfolk Island.
                          * I have also met Australian Prime Minister John Howard a few times and a lot of other Aussie pollies.
                          * I met Queen Elizabeth II when I was 5 years old. I still have the newspaper clipping from the front page of the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper with a picture of me meeting her. At the time I had no idea who she was.
                          * Many cricketers such as Ian Chappell, Shane Warne and Jonty Rhodes.
                          * I used to be a bartender at the Hilton Hotel in Adelaide, so we'd often get a lot of VIPs at the bar. Can't remember who, though...
                          AIRIGAMI.NET
                          http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                            I have met Larra Dutta and Aishwaria Rai at some awards ceremony on Long Island (Bollywood Awards).
                            Damn! Lucky, lucky man. I would love to meet Aishwarya Rai! She is indeed one of the most beautiful women in the world.
                            AIRIGAMI.NET
                            http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

I've met and gotten autographs from most of the Washington Capitals when Jim Carrey (not the actor) was playing for them. Also met Andre Reed while I was in Hawaii. He went to the same school as my dad and my dad was wearing a shirt from there, so it got his attention and they chatted a little bit.

Comment

I went to High School with SF 49ers QB/DUI Offender Jeff Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                                X