Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best new photo editing software

Hello folks!

I've just got a new laptop and that means that I am also going to need to invest in new photo editing software as well.

What do you regard as the best currently available; I've budgeted £100/€130. It's just that there appears to be quite a number of different variations of Adobe Photoshop available now and I wasn't sure which was the right one to pick.

Suggestions most welcome!

Take a look at Silkypix Developer Studio, a Japanese program that works very easy and is much less expensive then Photoshop. You can also download a trial.

SILKYPIX series is a photo editing software that enables you to create beautiful photographs by editing RAW files and JPEG data recorded with digital cameras at high quality. The SILKYPIX is made in Japan. It supports over 800 models of RAW files from camera manufacturers and is supported by many professional photographers and shutterbugs. In addition, it is selected as digital camera manufacturers’ standard bundled software over the world. Since its launch in 2004, the SILKYPIX series of photo editing software has been pursuing high-quality photos. Feature What is RAW development? High Quality Image Noiseless and accurate color reproduction Expressive gradation from shadows through highlights Image processing engine specialized in …

Good luck.

Comment

Google Adobe Lightroom, available for around £60.00. A very useful bit of software.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
      X