Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with SkySpirit 767 lights?

Hi all,

I have downloaded and been using the new SkySpirit 767 recently, which I really like, but there are two things that are bugging me and I cannot seem to fix these problems myself.

Firstly, the strobe lights are constantly on. Only when I turn off all of the lights using the 'L' key do they go off and the strobe switch on my instrument panel has no effect. And secondly, there are no cabin lights (the windows remain black at night).

If anybody could help me with sorting these two problems, it'd be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Might be worth trying here...

This group is for discussion and support items related ONLY to the SkySpirit2010 Boeing 767 series V5. All other topics are grounds for dismissal from the group with or without warning. For off-topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Malone
      Meanwhile malaria killed another 56,217 children.
      And your point is......? Nothing beter to do than posting such off topic replies?
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

It's Curtis Malone, you were expecting something different? I've come to expect it. In fact a topic doesn't seem to be complete
        without him spewing some more, much unneeded, but expected, hot air out onto the boards.

Now..... I won't be at all surprised, in fact I am EXPECTING, an even more senseless response from him. But no..... hes too good to spend his time replying to ME or anyone else for that matter. The fact is I won't even look to see what he has to say because I don't care. Just like he probably doesn't care what I, some random dude with 140 post or so, most in the Name That Airport topic, on some flight photography forum, has to say. When put like that, chances are I might not either if I were him.

Yes, I probably am blowing this all out of proportion, so? Yes I realize this is a Flight Simulator forum and replying like this in such a forum says I probably don't have a life, so? Those are not the points here, Curtis's forum antics are. If no one cares, so be it. If someone does, all the better.

Also, perhaps a grammar Nazi will come and point out some foolish mistakes I have made, if any!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by KGEG View Post
          Yes, I probably am blowing this all out of proportion, so? Yes I realize this is a Flight Simulator forum and replying like this in such a forum says I probably don't have a life, so?
          You said it, I didn't.

Comment

Curtis....right now you are about, ooooooh, probably >< this far short of a ban request.
            If you're not interested in a subject then keep out of it. Don't disrespect others for their interests. These forums are not here for your personal overblown, uninteresting, insulting comments.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              Curtis....right now you are about, ooooooh, probably >< this far short of a ban request.
              If you're not interested in a subject then keep out of it. Don't disrespect others for their interests. These forums are not here for your personal overblown, uninteresting, insulting comments.
              My sincere (really) apologies, Brian. I see now that I was mistaken to believe that people who are into FS (which is an entertainment product, in other words, a GAME) might have a sense of humor. Had I been more careful, perhaps I would have known that some people view their FS activities as an extension of their very self, which seems to be the case.

Again, I am very sorry if I came off as insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by HS-TGY View Post
                [...]
                Firstly, the strobe lights are constantly on. Only when I turn off all of the lights using the 'L' key do they go off and the strobe switch on my instrument panel has no effect. And secondly, there are no cabin lights (the windows remain black at night).
                Thanks in advance.
                Has anybody yet found/posted an answer?

In many cases, the lights are not properly connected to the panel if we speak about freeware. You may get cabin light which is connected to the landing lights etc etc
                You may even experience that this "bad electrical behaviour" is changing from one livery to another (!). So, maybe you wanna test another 3 or 4 liveries? You can post your results here, I'm curious about that.
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by HS-TGY View Post
                  Hi all,

I have downloaded and been using the new SkySpirit 767 recently, which I really like, but there are two things that are bugging me and I cannot seem to fix these problems myself.

If anybody could help me with sorting these two problems, it'd be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
                  Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                  Has anybody yet found/posted an answer?

In many cases, the lights are not properly connected to the panel if we speak about freeware. You may get cabin light which is connected to the landing lights etc etc
                  You may even experience that this "bad electrical behaviour" is changing from one livery to another (!). So, maybe you wanna test another 3 or 4 liveries? You can post your results here, I'm curious about that.
                  If you are using the default 777 panel included with the aircraft, the light switches should all work. If you are using a different panel, you need to modify the panel.cfg file for the lights and animations to work properly.

The cabin lighting can be activated with the "posky utility" in-game by pressing the button marked "cabin."
                  Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                  No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                  X