Recommendations Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Please

OK, I have my new computer so it is finally time to upgrade my Flight Simulator (my last was FS 2002). I would like some recommendations:

Should I get FSX or the new Microsoft Flight?

What is the best AI Air Traffic product?

What is the best Weather generating product?

Thanks for any advice.

JD

JD,

I would say FSX, Microsoft Flight doesn't even have a release date yet.
    Also, now a days there're a lot of downloads for FSX, for Flight it will take even longer before the first downloads will be available.

Traffic X is probably the best add-on from Justflight:
    Explore over 400 add-ons for Flight Simulator on the new Just Flight website. We are proud of our position as the world’s largest publisher of flight simulation software for home PC users, developing and publishing the highest quality software since 1995.

Weather I don't know.

Comment

World of AI packages are the best. Very easy to install and update, and they always use the best models and repaints out there.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
        World of AI packages are the best. Very easy to install and update, and they always use the best models and repaints out there.
        Indeed that is what I have and it works great. I used to have Project AI. But I made the switch not too long ago. There are a few, at most maybe 3-4 airlines that Project AI has that World of AI doesn't. I think one was FedEx, can't remember for sure though. But there is a lot more to offer and its free. Although it takes along time to download and install each airline (if you do all the active airlines like I did) when a product like Traffic X would install everything for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KGEG View Post
          Indeed that is what I have and it works great. I used to have Project AI. But I made the switch not too long ago. There are a few, at most maybe 3-4 airlines that Project AI has that World of AI doesn't. I think one was FedEx, can't remember for sure though. But there is a lot more to offer and its free. Although it takes along time to download and install each airline (if you do all the active airlines like I did) when a product like Traffic X would install everything for you.
          It's not hard to learn to do it yourself either. Back when I was addicted to it, I manually installed a few hundred airlines into FS on top of all the World of AI packages. Then I realized that I had manually installed a few hundred airlines into FS on top of all the World of AI packages. That stopped.

Once in a while when I run out of things to do and I'm on the computer I'll still make 80s/90s AI packages with flightplans and repaints for RetroAI, but that's about it now as far as AI goes for me.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
          X