No announcement yet.

LZ-ABR is considered a special scheme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZ-ABR is considered a special scheme?

Hello everyone, I have a doubt: since it is the only one in the fleet, LZ-ABR, the An26 used in the filming of the movie "The Expendables 3", is considered a special scheme?
    Thank You

Originally posted by medo View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a doubt: since it is the only one in the fleet, LZ-ABR, the An26 used in the filming of the movie "The Expendables 3", is considered a special scheme?
    Thank You
    Hi,
    I am not a site crew member, but I think the answer is yes if you mean to this aircraft.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by medo View Post
      Thank You
      Since it is their only aircraft in their fleet, it is not a special scheme.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        Since it is their only aircraft in their fleet, it is not a special scheme.
        Hi Gerardo,
        Just for your attention, 27 photos are marked as special color scheme.
        But you are the screener, not me I just wanted to help a colleague who did not receive a reply for a few days...

Comment

I can understand Gerardos point of view with it being the only aircraft in their fleet which automatically means it cannot be different to other aircraft in the fleet.

However......

It bears a specially applied or commemorative scheme for a particular purpose so strictly speaking it should be special scheme.
          I think we need to go into a crew forum group hug to discuss it.

Back soon I hope.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
          X