X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to 'The Briefing Room!'

Hi all,

Welcome to the newest JP.net forum, The Briefing Room!

I would first like to thank JP Admin Anthony Jackson, a Qantas 767-300ER pilot, for volunteering to host this forum! Thanks, AJ!

This forum will serve as a place to discuss all technical and airline operations related aviation topics, from IRS alignment on Boeing aircraft, to dispatch, air traffic control, etc., etc.

We sincerely hope you will enjoy this new forum addition!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Looks like ill be spending more time on here

Comment

Good stuff Chris, we have many regulars with experience in these topics so I'm sure we'll all learn a lot!

Comment

Thanks AJ!

Comment

It's nice to see something some suggested earlier to be actually implemented.

Comment

Good job. That's what jp.net forum needed the most!

Comment

freakin awesome guys, I've been hoping something like this would pop up for quite some time now. Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                freakin awesome guys, I've been hoping something like this would pop up for quite some time now. Thanks for listening.
                I'll second that..

Thanks a lot Administrators!

-Adam

Comment

Brilliant new forum. Awesome.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                    Good stuff Chris, we have many regulars with experience in these topics so I'm sure we'll all learn a lot!
                    I concur indeed. One reason for being here is to learn first hand from those in the aviation business. A great addition Chris!
                    Who's on first?..........

Comment

Can I make a short suggestion? I'm working on my CFI rating right now and one of the things we've learned is that its really important not to be spouting out wrong information. So for those of us (myself included) who dont have years and years of experience, I think it might be a smart idea to have to cite a source for anything we put on here.

I say this because its happened to me a lot where I think I know the answer, and I go to look it up and find out that I'm completely off target. Or that I'm forgetting another important point. It might take a bit more time but I think it will be worth it. On easy questions that we are sure we know the answer for, we should already know where to find it anyway.

Just an idea that I think will help make the information put on here more correct.

Comment

Excellent new addition to the forums . Looking forward to some interesting stuff to learn.

Comment

Let me second that what Bruno said. I have waited for this forum. Finally its here. Thanks alot Admins.

Hoping to see some good threads here .

TY
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Brilliant forum and thanks to both AJ and ChrisK for setting it up

Cheers,

Dale
                            Last edited by G-DALE; 2005-11-08, 00:06.

Comment

Great idea. Thanks admin, AJ!
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X