X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't like them!

The old ones where a lot better!
    Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

Comment

not bad, but not a favorite, just sorta ok

my question is

Who told the CEO he would look good in Pink Lipstick?

Comment

I like flying on American (except theough Dallas) but I dislike the new livery - very boring and unimaginative.

Comment

I started to say to myself that the design on the tail needs a little something in front of it to kind of fade into the fuselage instead of just blocked off, but then I realized that would be really similar to US's.
          Well, I guess I'll have to get used to it as it grows in the fleet. Gonna miss the bare metal, I can tell you that much.

Comment

What civilised replies compared to the dramatics on at a.net, now they have started thread part 3 on the subject, as if one thread with almost 300 replies wasnt enough with pro and majority con views, what else is there to discuss except the same old if's and but's, but I guess it will help draw in new members dishing out 25 bucks just to post a few lines and probably never participate in the forums again.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
              What civilised replies compared to the dramatics on at a.net, (...)
              I always knew this here was a wayyyyy better site

Comment

A little bit sad that the chrome disappeared but I like it!
                Especially when I compare it to the new IB livery

Comment

Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                  I think what airlines are missing these days with liveries is: creativity
                  My favourtie airline livery is no doubt Frontier, just look at how creative they were!

Many European Airlines are going Euro white, recent examples are Germanwings and Iberia. In my(and many) opinion, thats very uncreative and boring.

I like the new AA livery, as to why remove the chorme, I bet they didnt want to do that either, but they ordered A320neos, and 787s, and they can't be chrome. Can you imagine a grey A320 in the old "AA livery",but just dull grey?(hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....doesn't look too good).

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
                    ?.......... what else is there to discuss except the same old if's and but's, but I guess it will help draw in new members dishing out 25 bucks just to post a few lines and probably never participate in the forums again.
                    Is "Cynical" your middle name by any chance
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                      A little bit sad that the chrome disappeared but I like it!
                      New IB livery? Did I miss something?

Comment

I saw the new livery on their Youtube page. I definitely like it, but is a change of livery really necessary for American? I mean, haven't they always been known for their "silver" fleet? AFIK, that's a large part of their image to customers.

The bigger issue, IMO, is how much it's going to cost to repaint their entire fleet-I thought American was having serious financial issues?

Comment

they needed to find a solution for the huge number of Airbusses which come to the fleet, and also the 787, which all can't be painted / polished into the old AA-livery....

I also assume that there is going to be made a selection of planes which are due for replacement and so, so, the ones which do not get new paint, and also, as for some checks the planes need to get repainted....
                          please take a look at my website: www.bae-atp.webs.com

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

Comment

supposedly this is IB new color scheme Peter... its a bit like AA

American Eagle in new livery

what ever happens......happens

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                              Is "Cynical" your middle name by any chance
                              associated with that site in someway perhaps you? btw a part four on there now.

Comment

Looking at the the videos and renderings, it looks like the silver mica paint that will be used will still maintain the "reflective" look on the fuselage to some extent. It's not like it will be a dull NW c/s.

Comment

Working...
                                X