• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing views - similar?

I already have these two photos in the DB from a RNO-SLC flight:

[photoid=7724457]

[photoid=7724497]

I have two more I want to submit:

I have searched and found threads and guidelines that say normally up to three will be accepted, but I also found a few posts saying possibly up to four if the angle/background is different enough. Would the two photos I want to submit be different enough or do I need to pick just one?

I also have this one that is a different angle as well: http://machimages.com/temp/JP.net/N5...atSaltLake.jpg
    Last edited by RCoulter; 2014-03-07, 03:21.

First one should make it, second one is no problem as it is taken at the airport not inflght both together there is a problem with the others in the db, as the background in these 2 is similar and you already have 2 wing views in the db. I would up-load the second one only.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
      First one should make it, second one is no problem as it is taken at the airport not inflght both together there is a problem with the others in the db, as the background in these 2 is similar and you already have 2 wing views in the db. I would up-load the second one only.
      Thanks for the explanation Stefan, the second one it is.

Comment

Hi all,

a further question on this topic:
        This in my portfolio:

[1280px] The Churfirsten Canyon.... HB-CQW. Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And this being rejected now for similar:

1st picture taken over brown "foothills" of 1800m and the other, taken i a different place, different altitude, showing a cloudy 4000m famous peak - in a country where every second flight takes me over some sort of rock ??

I understand that a wingshot into the blue (e.g on commercial airliners) should not be repeated too often. I'm trying to get a feeling whether I should stop uploading wing views at all (shot from the same aircraft and same side) because the policy seems to be very strict (stricter than this).

How does JP proceed if the wingshot shows 2 different built-up areas, one with green roofs and one with blue roofs? What about left side / right side? What about Cessna A vs. Cessna B? What about the RTW Flight in a Hapag 737... 1 pic only? Thanks for any advice on the subject

PS added: The longer I look at pic #2, the more I dislike the editing - too much yellow in the snow... Rejecting it is ok anyway
        Last edited by bleuair; 2014-05-22, 04:53. Reason: PS added

Comment

Second one is okay. You only have one wing view in the db already. 2 are usually okay if different enough, which I think they are.

Comment

Thanks Stefan. I will reupload a new frame, in fact the very next one, a slightly different angle and better colors.

The fundamental questions asked above are still open. Thanks for the feedback.

"How does JP proceed if the wingshot shows 2 different built-up areas, one with green roofs and one with blue roofs? What about left side / right side? What about Cessna A vs. Cessna B? What about the RTW Flight in a Hapag 737... 1 pic only?"

Comment

2 are usually okay. More need to be very different. So green houses and blue houses won´t do.

Comment

Working...
              X