Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your views/reviews appreciated.

Hello Folks,fficeffice" />>>
    We (wife & self) will be flying Virgin Australia from Melbourne (Australia) to LA next month and have a few questions.>>
    1) For those of you who have flown Virgin, what’s the service like?>>
    2) We have picked seats A/B row 26 or 39 I think? (The seats next to the doors). Is that a good move?>>
    3) The reason I picked these is more leg room and that I won’t have to disturb our neighbour if I need to go to the loo, especially during meal time. Also I won’t have to wait for the meal trolley to clear the isle so I can move around and stretch my legs. >>
    4) And lastly, are these window seats? Looking at pictures of the triple sevens, the window is quite far away from the door and the Virgin seat selector plan shows the seats close to the doors but don’t show the position of the windows related to the mentioned seat A.>>
    >>
    The one negative I can see is people standing in front of you waiting to use the lavatory.>>
    >>
    Thanks in advance.>>

This is the recognised master site for all things to do with airline seating...

The ultimate source for airplane seating, in-flight amenities, flights shopping and airline information.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      This is the recognised master site for all things to do with airline seating...

http://www.seatguru.com/
      Thanks Brian,
      Answers most of my questions. Thanks again.
      Maybe I'll post a review on how the flight went when I get back.

Comment

Working...
      X