• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Tee Vee

I hope the link stays active...

I'm not sure what to say...

Duh?

I guess the media thinks we're too stupid and need their help?

We ARE too stupid and need this explained to us?

Ever since the days of scantily clad stewardesses and cigar-smoking passengers gave way to “flight attendants” and smoke detectors in the toilets, flying has gotten progressively less posh. People suck, planes are cramped, and you suffer dozens of indignities before even reaching your tiny seat. “Few things can leave you feeling less in control than flying — someone else is driving, you can only get up when you have permission, there’s a lot of noise, you’re often left in the dark”, clinical psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula told Thrillist. “There rarely is anything more holy to us than our boundaries,” said Michael Brein, a PhD who calls himself the Travel Psychologist.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

wow! they must be the smartest folks on the planet to have figured ALL of that out on their own!

Comment

Probably a slow-news day at Yahoo! and they though "eh, let's go do a news article on a subject that has obvious points".

Comment

Working...
      X