This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uzbekistan Airways registration

Sometimes the registration is put as UK-67005 and sometimes it is UK67005.

The same for other similar Uzbekistan registrations. Can they be standardized to the correct one without the "-"?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SIA_744 View Post
      Sometimes the registration is put as UK-67005 and sometimes it is UK67005.

The same for other similar Uzbekistan registrations. Can they be standardized to the correct one without the "-"?

Thank you.
      They are officially with the -. That they are not painted as such is another issue. We standarize at jp with the -.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Registration wise, this is probably the weirdest situation I've ever had.

I snapped this photo of an Air Berlin Q400 during its manufacturing/test phase in CYYZ.

The registration painted on the fuselage is N119KA, but at the time it was actually registered as N419KA of Nordic Aviation Capital, before being registered as D-ABQM when it was delivered to Air Berlin.

N119KA is in the database as a completely different aircraft, so I think we can eliminate that as an option. Should I use N419KA or D-ABQM for upload purposes?

Comment

• Indeed an interesting one. The best way to upload it is to use N419KA. Put in the remark field that the reg was incorrectly applied as N119KA.

Brgds

Erwin

Comment

• Hi, hope this is the correct topic. I'm having some problem completing the form to insert a new model of plane. I selected "gliding aircraft" then "Akaflieg Stutgart (isn't it Stuttgart?)" but I have a sort of errore and the aircraft type box remains white and it is impossibile to write in it. So the sistem won't let me complete the operation, it says: "Error: no aircraft type defined". I'm trying to add "Akaflieg Stuttgart FS-24 Phönix". Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Del
              Last edited by Marcin Domanski; 2015-04-11, 19:29.

Best regards Marcin

Comment

• Hello everyone !! I have this image in the queue http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4908371 but for which it is impossible to find Aircraft Registration and Construction Number. The model should be the right one.
                Thanks

Comment

• Gliders

I have added some gliders recently and I have got some thoughts about database.
                  1) In 'Select aircraft' pop-up window, in 'Generic Aircraft Manufacturer' select, position 'Gliding Aircraft' should be moved up to first section (for example after 'Ultralight Aircraft').
                  Why? As I have never uploaded gliders before so I searched by manufacturer SZD (because some of them can be found like that). When I have not found type I was uploading, I have tried to add new type to database. But it was in 'Gliding aircraft' category...
                  2) After doing above, you should move all gliders to this category. As in the example above, some SZD types can be found by typing SZD in
                  'Generic Aircraft Manufacturer', but most of them are in 'Gliding aircraft'.
                  3) Adding new type. I have just added 'GP 11 Pulse' to the database. It was done by automatic form, so the type looks now like 'Gliding Aircraft GP Gliders GP 11 Pulse' because form do not let go if aircarft type does not contain manufacturer's name. So this sould be added to database manually by screener, not to include 'Gliding Aircraft' in type.
                  There are five more entries like that, another one is 'Gliding Aircraft Schempp-Hirth Duo Discus XT'. All
                  Schempp-Hirth types can be found by typing 'Gliding Aircraft' and then 'Schempp-Hirth' and selecting exact type. The 'Duo Discus XT' is lost now, because nobody will search for 'Gliding Aircraft Schempp-Hirth' in second step, as they will search 'Schempp-Hirth' instead.

My GP 11 Pulse is in queue, but I hope you will correct database, that I can change type for '
                  GP Gliders GP 11 Pulse' (or just 'GP 11 Pulse' - used by manufacturer) before it enters screening.
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Hi! I'm looking for the serial number of this heli:

Model: EC 155 B1
                    Airline: Monacair

Thank you very much!

Comment

• Hi guys

Before uploading a pic of a Boeing C-135, I would like to know how to categorize this aircraft. Should Military and cargo be okay?

Thanks

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

• If its a KC-135 Mil only. A C-135 is the cargo version. So cargo also.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fili92 View Post
                          Hi! I'm looking for the serial number of this heli:

Model: EC 155 B1
                          Airline: Monacair

Thank you very much!
                          See you found it

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                            If its a KC-135 Mil only. A C-135 is the cargo version. So cargo also.
                            Yes it is a KC-135 Mil only. Thanks Erwin

Rgds

Nito

Comment

• Hi,

Who can help to get aircraft data (Aircraft / Registration / Serial Number) of these two bizjets?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	NSHJ-Private-TNCA-Nava-271215-AAA_6761.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	651.7 KB
ID:	1015110Click image for larger version

Name:	N332T-Private-TNCA-Nava-271215-AAA_6584.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	1015111

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nito
                              Last edited by Nito; 2016-02-03, 18:01.

Comment

• The first one is http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...NNumbertxt=6HJ

Comment

Working...
                                X