Helicopter antics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter antics....

You can't roll a helicopter ? You can't loop the loop in a helicopter ?

Yeah....right....

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Don't try this at home...Aaron spent a year making modifications (which he won't reveal publicly) to be able to perform these maneuvers. Unmodified, a helicopter won't do most of those.
    KC-135: Passing gas and taking names!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose135 View Post
      Don't try this at home...Aaron spent a year making modifications (which he won't reveal publicly) to be able to perform these maneuvers. Unmodified, a helicopter won't do most of those.
      http://www.dump.com/helicopterteam/
      Ancient Mariner
      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

KA-50/52 can roll and loop

The red bull Bo-105 do rolls and loop too
        Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

KA-60 do loop and roll as well

Comment

There are many different helicopters and teams that perform loop and roll manoeuvres. It never ceases to amaze what can be done in a machine that consists of parts held together by 20,000 rivets that is desperately trying to kill its occupants !
          There's a great deal of truth in the statement that a helicopter doesn't fly, it just beats the surrounding air into submission !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Let me use this forum section for what the name says:

I have never seen my avatar heavily smoking like yours.

And I know one or two four-engined jets. Let me guess, it is not Mr Travolta's fav jet.
            Here on my home airport we only know 1 four-engined "smokin pig", such as a Spantax DC-8, right?

Man, several years before I have heard of a DC8 version for ms flight simulator, and even this version was only correctly depicted if it seemed like your avatar, smokin like hell.

PS: Somebody said, and I don't remember his name, that you can roll and loop almost every aircraft.
            A B744 or a DC8, anyone?
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
            X