Hot photo rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    TO enforce that, it would mean yet another rejection reason, which we are not looking for.
    +
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Whilst it would be nice if everyone added a little comment where the reason for HOT is not immediately obvious, as Gerardo says it would mean another rejection reason.
    If you are really interested in knowing more about a picture you could email the photographer for more information.
    True, but you are looking for this reason in "spotting location" photos. and of course there is no obligation to accept my recommendation, I just expressed my frustration about laziness of some colleagues ...

All the best,
    Erez.

Comment

The reason behind insisting on the inclusion of location data in spotting location is so that photographers who don't know the airport can immediately find it. It is essential information to back up the purpose of a spotting location photo.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

As you wish...

Comment

Raihan, to find info about an airplane, I often use this site: http://www.airframes.org/

Maybe it helps you also.

Regards, Jaap

Comment

Originally posted by J.Louwen View Post
            Raihan, to find info about an airplane, I often use this site: http://www.airframes.org/

Maybe it helps you also.

Regards, Jaap
            Many thanks Louwen
            I also use that site to find info about some uncommon planes.
            By the way the photo is already online
            First Let L-410UVP-E20 Turbolet for Bangladesh Air Force. Still in manufacturer's registration. Soon will have full BAF title and registration as S3-XXX.. OK-JPG. Let L-410UVP-E20 Turbolet. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
            X