my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my collection

really small, and I only started this because I received a legit 787 model as a gift

i have 5 models

these 2 are old and abused, bought on a flight in 1996, i was 5-6. go figure, i did not know what collecting was, now i feel bad, but 1:600s are too little for my cup of tea
    schabak united 772 1:600
    schabak united 744 1:600

one from Regan library, one is matchbox, LOL
    1:500? vc25a
    ? scale dc-10

now, my new toy, the details are amazing, solid plastic design, but the engines are a bit off scale imo, still, i love it!
    hogan wings for boeing, 788, 1:200

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

your collection is small but I am sure it will grow. do you have an airplane store anywhere near you? if you like detail, buy from Gemini200 if u like bigger planes, gemini is very good for detail
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

yea, my ideal collection size i want are the 1:400s, and i have locked into geminis as my ideal brand after doing some research and quality observations. the gemini 200s are nice, but cost a bit steep, as for hobby shop, there is like this place called pacific coast hobbies somewhat close to me

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

The Gemini 1:400's are very good, but so are Phoenix, Aeroclassics, Big Bird, and JetX

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns View Post
          The Gemini 1:400's are very good, but so are Phoenix, Aeroclassics, Big Bird, and JetX
          I notice you didn't include Dragon Wings, but you might as well if you include JetX. They break just as easily and I'm pretty sure DW manufactured the models for JetX.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla View Post
            I notice you didn't include Dragon Wings, but you might as well if you include JetX. They break just as easily and I'm pretty sure DW manufactured the models for JetX.

jetX are all metal now, thats why I did not include DW.

Comment

Working...
            X