X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AirIndia0001 View Post
    Hi All,

I have a picture of a Royal Thai Air Force C-130 a/c which I would like to upload but am having problems with the Reg. No.

I checked up with the site http://www.thai-aviation.net/files/Air_Force_Detail.pdf to locate the correct reg# ... but during the upload process I get a pop-up message saying that I should remove spaces and other non-standard characters.
    The reg no. in question is L8-7/33
    I have double checked each time to see that no spaces get included by mistake but am still unable to upload as after this pop-up message the upload process simply stalls.
    Is this error because of the "/" in the said registration number?
    I also checked similar enteries on the DB but find that similar reg numbers are uploaded.
    Am I missing something here?

Please help...

Rgds,
    Sankalp

If I fill in L8-7/33 in the autofill on the upload page all works fine. The correct Herc will pop up.

rgds.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Any idea anyone?

MiG-15 but serial unknown.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        If I fill in L8-7/33 in the autofill on the upload page all works fine. The correct Herc will pop up.

rgds.

Thanks Erwin,

Yes, I use Autofill. The data populates fine too.
        The problem (pop-up message) occurs after I press the upload photo button at the bottom of the upload page.

Rgds,
        Sankalp

Comment

• Thanks Erwin!

I seem to have a lot of trouble with regs lately. What are your thoughts on this one?
          Reg: N66ZB

?? Same reg but different plane? Thanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Reg: N66ZB
            According to the FAA Database, that registration is currently assigned to:
            Hawker 800XP / Serial Number 258675

It shows the 737 as Deregistered on 12/16/2008, with Reason for Cancellation: Exported to Madagascar.
            KC-135: Passing gas and taking names!

Comment

• Interesting! thanks mate it confused me so much haha.

Comment

• This is a very good site for bizjet info and is normally very well up to date...

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Glad to help, Kevin. If you don't already have it, you should bookmark the FAA Registry page for US (N-number) look-ups...
                  KC-135: Passing gas and taking names!

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                    Originally Posted by AirIndia0001
                    Hi All,

I have a picture of a Royal Thai Air Force C-130 a/c which I would like to upload but am having problems with the Reg. No.

I checked up with the site http://www.thai-aviation.net/files/Air_Force_Detail.pdf to locate the correct reg# ... but during the upload process I get a pop-up message saying that I should remove spaces and other non-standard characters.
                    The reg no. in question is L8-7/33
                    I have double checked each time to see that no spaces get included by mistake but am still unable to upload as after this pop-up message the upload process simply stalls.
                    Is this error because of the "/" in the said registration number?
                    I also checked similar enteries on the DB but find that similar reg numbers are uploaded.
                    Am I missing something here?

Please help...

Rgds,
                    Sankalp

rgds.
                    Thanks Erwin.. I had used Autofill only.. Despite that I am experiencing difficulty in processing this upload.
                    After I press the submit button I get an error message (screenshot #1) and thereafter the upload process simply stalls and times out (screenshot #2).

This has been happening many times with this photo.. I have no problems with uploading other photos.

Comment

• Is it right, for this aircraft http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=3702223, to use: Bombardier CL-600-2B16 Challenger 604
                      instead of: Canadair CL-600 2B16?

Thanks.
                      Giuseppe

Comment

• According to the FAA site it is a Canadair, not Bombardier. But then again, I don't even know the difference between the two ... Upload as Canadair and leave a remark to screeners "Accordding to http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=440KM"

Cheers
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Thank you.
                          Giuseppe

Comment

• Our census is your friend!
                            It is not a 604, it is a Canadair CL-600-2B16 Challenger 601-3A.
                            Aircraft Census Database for CN MSN 5053,Canadair CL-600-2B16 Challenger 601-3A,N440KM. Online jetliner photo database, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs of jet airliners, discussion forums, and more.

Comment

• I hope you can help.

I've just got a rejection for Corsair NX45NL. I deleted the auto cn of 124692 as this is the BuNo not the cn. I appealed, but this was also rejected. Any ideas? No cn listed on Scramble or a.net and no cn mentioned on joebaugher.com.

All other shots in the DB use 124692, but I'm not willing to continue the trend!

All and any help appreciated.

Comment

• Acc to the FAA site her s/n is 124692C

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X