No announcement yet.

Conrad Hilton III goes crazy on LHR - LAX flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circulate these details to every major airline so that he can be banned from all of them....

..........except El Al.............

They won't take any shit, their Air Marshals will just shoot him !

Joking aside, that FBI report surely must end in a custodial sentence ?
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
      Prediction: he will claim he mixed alcohol with a sleeping pill, had a bad reaction, and acted "totally" out of character. He will beg for mercy and forgiveness, will make a public apology to the crew and the pax, and all will go away quickly and quietly after he gets some bullshit anger management/counseling sentence, probation, and a fine.
      If he is, in fact, banned from "several other airlines", then I would suppose (hope?) that the AUSA would argue that this is NOT out of character. Besides, there seems to finally be somewhat of a worldwide backlash against airborne misbehavior by "the elites" (Heather Cho comes to mind).

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Joking aside, that FBI report surely must end in a custodial sentence ?
        one would hope so, but take a look at our justice system as it relates to celebs and the rich. nearly without fail they get off with a joke of a sentence. how many times do the hollywood freaks get sentenced to rehab only to repeat and repeat and repeat...

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
          If he is, in fact, banned from "several other airlines", then I would suppose (hope?) that the AUSA would argue that this is NOT out of character. Besides, there seems to finally be somewhat of a worldwide backlash against airborne misbehavior by "the elites" (Heather Cho comes to mind).
          i've no idea if he is or isnt banned. arguing is just that. arguing. it doesnt establish anything just like the shit's claim that he was acting out of character doesn't establish anything.

Comment

I'm somewhat surprised he was flying commercial at all. The family (themselves) owns at least three private aircraft that I know of, and that's not counting aircraft owned by the hospitality group...

Comment

ATKcrew, how many are capable of across the pond flight. I'd guess his little escapades aren't remotely capable of being tax deductions but of course the press coverage may put it in the advertising category of the IRS.

As the other Queen of Hospitality and inn-keeping said ...

"We don't pay taxes, only little people pay taxes"

That was Leona Helmsley who actually did a bit of time at the Club Fed. If you publicly rub it in the nose of Uncle Sam occasionally, like Martha Stewart may do some time out.
              Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                ATKcrew, how many are capable of across the pond flight.
                Two of the three. The third one could probably manage it with one stop. Again, this is only considering ones owned by the family, not by the company...

Comment

Personally I blame his mothers gynaecologists.

They threw the wrong bit away at birth !

Comment

Am I odd for feeling that any good father would let his kid stew in the tank with all the other rum-puppies before spending $300,000 to get him off which smacks of bribing the judge and prosecutor.

That sort of thing goes on all the time so I guess I'm just the odd cog in this wheel but the fact that the media then gives it such coverage, the "normal" parent is left feeling guilty because now in the kids eyes they were wrong in not going all out for the little bastid.
                    Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                      ... any good father...
                      We would not be reading this news.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Jr. has agreed to a guilty plea in exchange for up to a six month maximum sentence and certain parole conditions. I assume that includes room service. There is no mention of community service in the deal, something that is badly needed here.

Comment

"Hilton, who is free on $100,000 bond, was initially charged with a felony that could have carried a prison sentence up to 20 years upon a conviction.The misdemeanor charge carries up to a six-month prison sentence and a fine of at least $5,000, but federal prosecutors have agreed that they would "recommend that defendant be sentenced to a term of probation," court records said."

what did i tell y'all?

this is why the expression, "fuck da man" exists.

Comment

At least the Koreans had the balls to incarcerate their 'high flyer' another example of the yanks having a two tier law system...

Comment

Free beer for life for the first person to wind him up into committing an offence while he's on probation !!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
                                I'm somewhat surprised he was flying commercial at all. The family (themselves) owns at least three private aircraft that I know of, and that's not counting aircraft owned by the hospitality group...
                                Just a hunch here - but I suspect this very point might have been part of the outbursts.

I sense that, for whatever reason(s), Conrad was unable to fly via the family jets as he typically does, and so was forced the 'indignity and humiliation' of flying commercial with us 'peasants' so from wheels up he was already 'pissed off' and feeling humiliated. Mix that with a drunk (which he is) and the paranoid effects of pot (which he was smoking) and the toxic situation emerged where he was enraged (from having to fly commercial, which he hates) and being drunk/high.

In any event, I hope he gets nailed by the FBI and never flies anything but in a UPS crate, 3rd day. He is a waste of humanity and oxygen.

Comment

Working...
                                X