Invalid Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot

I've uploaded a photo of Younone's first Dassault Falcon 7X and Selected HOT PHOTO,But it has been rejected for being INVALID HOT.

Isn't it hot photo ?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4755010

It's just a new reg for the database... and when you read the upload guideline (full of very useful infos...)

Examples of when not to use the Hot Photo would be: a new registration for an airline, a small sticker that has been added, a new reg into the db, a rare photo, first arrival of a certain aircraft at a specific airport or just because you think it's a great shot.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      It's just a new reg for the database... and when you read the upload guideline (full of very useful infos...)

Examples of when not to use the Hot Photo would be: a new registration for an airline, a small sticker that has been added, a new reg into the db, a rare photo, first arrival of a certain aircraft at a specific airport or just because you think it's a great shot.

Regards
      Alex
      But its a new aircraft type, not a new registration only.Youngone has only Dassault 200EX so far and today they got their 7X..So I thought it would be hot ? Can't it be ?
      Last edited by Raihan Ahmed; 2014-12-20, 12:46.

Comment

Falcon 7X is not new. Flying for many years all over the world. So not hot. See the upload guides as Alex pointed out.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Falcon 7X is not new. Flying for many years all over the world. So not hot. See the upload guides as Alex pointed out.
          I didn't mean A NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE from DASSAULT. I meant new aircraft type for Youngone. Anyway Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
            I didn't mean A NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE from DASSAULT. I meant new aircraft type for Youngone. Anyway Thanks for the explanation.
            Just to make it clear
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
              Just to make it clear
              I should've discussed that matter here before uploading, anyway loss of one upload slot

Comment

I did leave you a message in the screeners email.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Yes Brian, I saw that. But the mail came around 5-6 mins after screening , thats why I decided to post at forum. Anyway the confusion is now clear to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X