proflight or microsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proflight or microsoft?

Hello, I'm a bit worried about flying,- don't really have to fly, but am thinking I might try a holiday in India for the curry, so I'd have to fly. I would like to be less worried, or not worried at all. Thought it might help if I got a simulator for my pc. Don't know anything about simulators, really. Can some kind person/s please advise me:

just looked at the ads for

http://www.proflightsimulator.com/

I could award them The Mr Jingogunner International Flightsim Advertising Medal for a good advert, but is it all true? Or would Microsoft be better? I'm really stuck here because I know nothing, played on friends' sims a bit, enjoyed the crashes etc, but didn't learn much about how to operate the nav equipment, for instance, which I'd like to. Also, would like to have the full package, including rudder pedals - so where is the best deal please, anyone?.

you want a shocker? ProFlight Is actually the free, opensource FlightGear! It's downloadable in it's website, flightgear.com
    The basic download includes the SF area and a select airplanes. Other scenery for other parts of the world and other airplanes are downloadable. They also have a Wiki page.

EDIT: Read this

Comment

Originally posted by Jingogunner View Post
      Hello, I'm a bit worried about flying,- don't really have to fly, but am thinking I might try a holiday in India for the curry, so I'd have to fly.
      Are there no Indian restaurants in your town?

Comment

Working...
      X