LOT PA Brand New Paint Shame Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOT PA Brand New Paint Shame Look

LOT Polish Airline has changed their paint shame on their airplanes. I just found that on one of the Polish Aviation web sites.

I really think this paint looks very good and refreshing on LOT. Good Job

Originally posted by justLOT787 View Post
    LOT Polish Airline has changed their paint shame on their airplanes.
    I think LOT's new paint scheme is not a shame.

But I would rather prefer silver instead of white on the fuselage.
    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

LOT have been clever there, kept there identity whilst at the same time modernizing the livery. All i will say however is that there seems to be a large area of white space and this seems to be the case with every new livery thats popping up. Maybe LOT could fill this space with something like a light grey LOT logo.

Comment

^On the contrary, I have to agree with SAMRPICS. This livery is quite a clever rendition, goes with the saying "don't over-think it." Unlike some of the new recent ones that we've seen, LOT's new c/s takes on a modern tone, while keeping elements of the classic old one. Now I would've liked to see that stripe running down the fuselage but hey, it's not too bad at all.

Comment

Good tail design, fuselage is white. (like on most new designs) Better than Finnair.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
            ^On the contrary, I have to agree with SAMRPICS. This livery is quite a clever rendition, goes with the saying "don't over-think it." Unlike some of the new recent ones that we've seen, LOT's new c/s takes on a modern tone, while keeping elements of the classic old one. Now I would've liked to see that stripe running down the fuselage but hey, it's not too bad at all.
            I don't understand how changing the lettering on the fuselage ONLY is over thinking it.
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

So, I know that there is a difference, but doesn't the tail alot like TAROM's?

See below;
              YR-ASB. Airbus A318-111. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818 View Post
                So, I know that there is a difference, but doesn't the tail alot like TAROM's?

See below;
                http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...7237995&nseq=4
                If anything, it's the other way around. Check which airline is older. The crane as LOTs' symbol was adopted prior to the IIWW. TAROM, if I'm not mistaken adopted the design in the 90-ties.

Comment

Tarom logo has been around since 1970s if not earlier.

Comment

LOT crane is from 1929

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
                      Tarom logo has been around since 1970s if not earlier.
                      I stand correct:

The TAROM logo, representing a swallow in flight, has been used on all TAROM aircraft since 1954. In the 1970s livery the logo on the tail was painted in red, with a red cheatline. The livery introduced in the early 1990s is a "Eurowhite" scheme with the titles and the tailfin painted in dark blue. Today's color scheme (introduced in 2006) is a slightly modified version of the previous one, with an oversized logo on the tailfin, and the engine pods also painted in dark blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X