X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that, thanks a lot degi!

Tra738

Comment

This shot should be Category: Airport - Terminal?

Rgds,
      kanehoshi

I love JP.net

Comment

Would fire tankers be cargo? Because only N425DF had "Cargo" checked by default...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Would fire tankers be cargo? Because only N425DF had "Cargo" checked by default...
          Hmmmm ? Difficult one because USAF/RAF etc. refuellers are not considered cargo.
          I would say....select the cargo category and leave a note to the screeners asking them to delete it if they feel that it is inappropriate.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            Hmmmm ? Difficult one because USAF/RAF etc. refuellers are not considered cargo.
            I would say....select the cargo category and leave a note to the screeners asking them to delete it if they feel that it is inappropriate.
            Will do, thanks Brian

Comment

Is there any way to add a note to the screeners without having to re-upload and end up farther back in the queue?

Comment

IMO Those fire bombers don't qualify as cargo. They are not hauling cargo but a load to drop it somewhere. If we would had a Bomber cat, than you had o select that one
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
                  This shot should be Category: Airport - Terminal?

Rgds,
                  kanehoshi
                  I think it will be more a ramp overview. It's surely not an terminal

Erwin

Comment

Is there any way to add a note to the screeners without having to re-upload and end up farther back in the queue?
                    Unfortunately not.

EDIT: You could put a line to that effect in the photographers' notes and hope that the screener sees it. If it's accepted then you could go back to it and delete the note.
                    Last edited by brianw999; 2008-10-30, 14:38.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                      Unfortunately not.

EDIT: You could put a line to that effect in the photographers' notes and hope that the screener sees it. If it's accepted then you could go back to it and delete the note.
                      OK I will do that, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                        IMO Those fire bombers don't qualify as cargo. They are not hauling cargo but a load to drop it somewhere. If we would had a Bomber cat, than you had o select that one
                        Now I am confused, since I haven't heard a solid yes or no. I guess I will just uncheck cargo since I also agree that they really aren't cargo planes.

Thanks Erwin

Comment

Hey guys i recently got 1 pic accepted without a registration number.

I have another pic of some vintage Mig-23s for which i neither have the registration number nor the C/N.Will they be acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by yash777 View Post
                            Hey guys i recently got 1 pic accepted without a registration number.

I have another pic of some vintage Mig-23s for which i neither have the registration number nor the C/N.Will they be acceptable?
                            If those Flogger's don't have any markings on them they will be accepted without a reg nr or c/n. Maybe they a are traceable. On wich location are those MiG's??

Erwin

Comment

They are located in my university(National aerospace university KhAI).They have some numbers on them but i guess they are the squadron numbers.
                              Another registration CCCP-67178. Aircraft type LET 410UVP turbojet right? Construction number?

Comment

Originally posted by yash777 View Post
                                They are located in my university(National aerospace university KhAI).They have some numbers on them but i guess they are the squadron numbers.
                                Another registration CCCP-67178. Aircraft type LET 410UVP turbojet right? Construction number?
                                I did a search for those MiG's but I can't find any registration that belongs to them. They will be accepted without registration. If you want to be sure, leave a remark for the screeners that there is no registration on the aircraft.

CCCP-67178 is a LET-410UVP Turbolet with c/n 790214

Rgds,
                                Last edited by ErwinS; 2008-11-04, 14:47.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X