Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joliet man arrested after infringing O’Hare checkpoint, attempting to board airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joliet man arrested after infringing O’Hare checkpoint, attempting to board airplane

Another Shocker after the Fort Lauderdale Florida shooting incident. A man from Joliet was charged and arrested following a forced entry through O’Hare checkpoint. In his attempt to get into the restricted area, he injured 4 security personnel. http://flyinganarchy.com/joliet-man-...oard-airplane/

Its sad. Thankfully everyone was safe in the end

Comment

Originally posted by cody View Post
      Another Shocker after the Fort Lauderdale Florida shooting incident. A man from Joliet was charged and arrested following a forced entry through O’Hare checkpoint. In his attempt to get into the restricted area, he injured 4 security personnel. http://flyinganarchy.com/joliet-man-...oard-airplane/

From the same news report:
      This man then assaulted officers and strike them in their bodies and faces
      It strikes me as being wrong tense... but I am not expert or native in English...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Thread extensively moderated to remove totally off topic rubbish.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Thread extensively moderated to remove totally off topic rubbish.

Danke!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post

From the same news report:

It strikes me as being wrong tense... but I am not expert or native in English...
            It also strikes me that the face is a part of the body. "The man then assaulted the officers." would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
              Danke!
              "Bitte schon"
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                "Bitte schon"
                Danke Schön. Is your keyboard not able to produce an Ö?

LOL. As we can see, I am here more often than this Bobby. Try to accept the Ö! We could ask Gabriel, because I find it difficult to produce the Spanish "tilde".

And now, let try it together: Ö . Ü. Ä.

Thread under extensive surveillance because of off topic content, as in #7, and especially in #5!

Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-01-14, 04:10. Reason: Ö?
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

á é í ó ú ü ń Á É Í Ó Ú Ü Ń

These are all the letters that have tilde in Spanish (not counting the regular i and j, where some people count the dot as a tilde too).

But there are more in other languages, like â ę î ô ű ŕ č ě ň ů ç

And don't forget that in Spanish we also have ż and ˇ (opening question and exclamation marks)

Bitte schön

Brian, feel free to moderate this post out.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---

Comment

Danke Schön. Is your keyboard not able to produce an Ö?" Nope, US keyboards don't have it, why would we?

"As we can see, I am here more often than this Bobby." Unlike you, I have to fly the real thing 16 days a month!

Comment

Nope, US keyboards don't have it, why would we?
                      Option-U, then O is the memory procedure. (On a Mac. I'm not rated on a PC).

ö

Comment

Danke Schön. Is your keyboard not able to produce an Ö?" Nope, US keyboards don't have it, why would we?
                        All the letters with tilde and marks I produced above I did it with a US keyboard.

"As we can see, I am here more often than this Bobby." Unlike you, I have to fly the real thing 16 days a month!
                        No internet access up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                          All the letters with tilde and marks I produced above I did it with a US keyboard.

No internet access up there?

I had no idea! Guess I never need it! If they gave our guys internet access they would be on Face Book instead of doing their job!

Comment

If they gave our guys internet access they would be on Face Book instead of doing their job!
                            The sad thing is, with how shallow and addicted to "electronic reality" people are these days, if they did that on a passenger aircraft people would absolutely love it. "Oh wow... the pilot just tweeted that he's having a cup of coffee! That is so cool!"
                            Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

I had no idea! Guess I never need it! If they gave our guys internet access they would be on Face Book instead of doing their job!
                              With internet, you could access Wikipedia and other places for procedural information on how to fly a plane... like the automatic manual mode that does automatic go arounds, as long as you pitch and power up and watch attitude, altitude, airspeed and such...
                              Les rčgles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
                              X