Top 5 in-flight aviation safety videos of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 in-flight aviation safety videos of all time

Airlines organizations are continuously attempting to enhance their well-being demos. This is done to make them intriguing and to keep up the enthusiasm of travelers.

this is the best compilation video of safety instructions i've seen so far personally the ' air new zealand' video is the best one...

A few comments:

Whatever happened to the body-painted bunch?...that had a certain way of grabbing your focus.

Also, just a year or two ago, Delta had some really good ones with subtle comedic stuff snuck- that one made you focus as you looked for the next funny scene (the pilot with the anti-theft steering wheel club comes to mind as well as some big-foot appearances)...What happened to those? I really liked them.

I flew Delta this fall and the objective was how much accent diversity can we cram into one safety video.

I also have not stumbled upon any recent Southwest Airlines ones with humor. Those seemed to be being used a lot around the company and developed into being very good... My favorite there, "We are required to show you how to buckle and unbuckle your seatbelt, but if you really need to be shown this, you probably have some bigger things to worry about".

Has there been a crack down on humour by regulatory agencies...companies?
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
      A few comments:

Whatever happened to the body-painted bunch?...that had a certain way of grabbing your focus.
      I knew this one, which is not a safety video but an ad:

Air New Zealand has nothing to hide.
      Body painted Air New Zealand staff support new commercial. Using Gin Wigmores track Under my skin

Now while looking for it to post that link, I came across this one which is a safety video indeed (while more censored)

Bare essentials of safety:
      Body painted Air NZ staff star in our new Bare Essentials of Safety video, created for our Domestic 737 servicesCheck out the additional videos at http://www...

And also this one which includes both of the above plus a lot of behind the scenes:
      Original Video found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zw3MXYBHrI Aspect Ratio was annoying me so I downloaded, corrected it and re-uploaded

And... some bloopers:
      Some of the bloopers that didnt make the cut for our new Bare Essentials of Safety video, where five Air NZ staff tell our in-flight safety story wearing not...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        I also have not stumbled upon any recent Southwest Airlines ones with humor. Those seemed to be being used a lot around the company and developed into being very good... My favorite there, "We are required to show you how to buckle and unbuckle your seatbelt, but if you really need to be shown this, you probably have some bigger things to worry about".
        I liked this one:
        "If you are flying with a small child, put your mask first before assisting your child. If you are flying with two or more children, decide now which one you love most".

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          I liked this one:
          "If you are flying with a small child, put your mask first before assisting your child. If you are flying with two or more children, decide now which one you love most".
          In the unlikely event that we lose cabin pressure (believe me, if we felt it was likely we WOULD NOT have come into work today), oxygen masks will fall from panels above your seat.

The procedure for using them is:

1) Stop Screaming.
          2) Place the mask over your nose and mouth, and adjust the elastic strap.
          3) Breath like this (FA imitates a SCUBA / Darth Vader loud, mechanical breathing noise).

...there's also an additional twist where you need to deposit a quarter in the slot to start the flow of O2.
          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
          X