Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotters: Switching from Windows OS to Mac OS, reviews and experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotters: Switching from Windows OS to Mac OS, reviews and experiences?

Hi all,

I am thinking deeply about swithching to the dark side of the Apple. I own an iPad, iPhone, iPod, but the next step into improving the whole experience would be to get a MacBook. Has anybody done the switch from Windows to Mac? What are your thoughts? Spotters what do you think? For editing purposes and picture viewing?

I have been using Windows for two decades but wow the new MacBook Pro is just WOW, so I might consider the switch if it is all worthy.

Thanks

I switched from Windows to Mac about 3 or 4 years ago, after having used Windows nearly 20 years. Meanwhile all my family has Mac notebooks. You won't see much differences, if any, in photo editing or viewing. Photoshop works far better on my Macbook, than it did on any windows based anything.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      I switched from Windows to Mac about 3 or 4 years ago, after having used Windows nearly 20 years. Meanwhile all my family has Mac notebooks. You won't see much differences, if any, in photo editing or viewing. Photoshop works far better on my Macbook, than it did on any windows based anything.
      Thanks a lot Gerardo, great feedback from you!

Comment

Working...
      X