Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screener's Workflow

Curiosity

What is the workflow of a screeners. how do they do it. how do a screener determine the photo is acceptable or not, contrast is ok or not, too much or too little contrast.

Thank you in advance
    ---
    -=[Never stop asking questions]=-

We open a photo, check infos and categories and then check all photographic apects of the large photo (framing, horizon, colours, contrast, sharpening, and so on). When a screener is sure about his decision, (s)he instand adds or rejects a photo, otherwise we just vote, so that a next screener can have a look as well.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

thank you.
      framing, horizon, sharpening i can measure and fix i hope. but I face problem with colours (hue, overcast etc), contrast. is there any way to measure that i have it right. or I just have to trust my eyes.
      ---

Comment

I had the same problem in detecting right colors, but as you get experienced, you won't face this problem anymore.

Comment

At the beginning I had a huge number of rejections, but then found some videos on youtube about an editing workflow and they helped a lot. As neal said, once you gain experience you begin to be able to see the issues yourself. A few times I post questions on the forum or reply to the screening email and have always had excellent advice.

Comment

thank you so much. I do understand but sometimes got confused and feel bad to see some color rejection :\
            ---

Comment

very good. thanks

Comment

Working...
              X