• Show
Clear All

• Flight safety in post-Soviet area deteriorates

Click image for larger version

Name:	DonAvia_FA_demonstration-ag_660x430-620x404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1044861

The number of aviation incidents in the member countries of the Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) at the end of nine months of 2016 reached the figures registered for the entire previous year. According to the data shared by IAC’s vice-chairman Alexey Morozov, head of the regulator’s investigations department, up to September 19th, IAC registered 54 aviation incidents and 24 haul-losses, against 56 and 27, respectively, for the whole of 2015. IAC member states are Russia and other 10 former Soviet republics except the Baltic states and Georgia.
    “In nine months we reached the levels of the entire last year, which means that in absolute numbers 2016 is already worse than 2015,” Morozov said at the recent Russian Aviation Insurance Association... You can read more on rusaviainsider.com

http://www.rusaviainsider.com/flight...-deteriorates/

Совсем пушистый зверек получается, да?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
      Darf ich das auf Deutsch beantworten?

Probably not without being deleted. 'IAC member states are Russia and, ...'
      Well. Is it a secret if I say that more than 1 airline on this planet distinguishes between domestic and international destinations? Air India is one example. Somewhere, I've read that they have a very professional deciding process when a pilot is good enough to cross borders.

To come back on topic. I'd guess that the Russians, who btw daily use my home airport, have similar processes. At least I can say, that I can't complain. Here, they are unremarkable, in a positive way.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Я не знаю, если пушистый является лучшим прилагательное здесь.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          Я не знаю, если пушистый является лучшим прилагательное здесь.
          translation.... I don't know if fluffy is a better adjective here.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Translation.... Very fluffy animal, it turns out, Yes?

Comment

Что ебать Вы, два говорим. Находясь вокруг LH-B744 начинает стираться на вас!

Comment

Брайан Вы знаете о тонком-но-огромное различие, которое происходит, когда вы говорите, полегче на испанском языке? Это мое предположение здесь.
                Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

¿Qué tiene de malo "take it easy" en español?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    Hey, be warned: Profanities are not tolerated in this foum (in the aviation safety one they are ok).

Where is the moderator when you need him?

Comment

OK, we've had our fun. I think we need to go back to English now !

Comment

Nyet
                        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Da !!

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            Hm. Brotherly Love with Russia? Man, Orlando is on my screen. You can't shock me. Not since I left you one or two visitor messages...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                              Hey, be warned: Profanities are not tolerated in this foum (in the aviation safety one they are ok).

Where is the moderator when you need him?
                              I thought he is no longer one!

PS: And now you guess which forum entry is deleted. Not the British, after all. As I said in a different topic, all men who I observe confess sooner or later. The British Bulldog confessed very early.

If he is really of British origin, I wonder what HRH Prince William would say about such a proper .... man.
                              Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-10-12, 03:12. Reason: Confess!

Comment

Working...
                              X