Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No date in photos

Hi,

I've just noticed something peculiar about some of my photos. The links are below.

The newest and final A380 delivered to BA seen here on final approach for 25R. Lima was delivered in June 2016.. G-XLEL. Airbus A380-841. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This A343 is approaching 20 years of service with the carrier as it was delivered in October of 1997. It's been a while since I've seen their A340s. NBD is operating MK640 nonstop from Mauritius running approximately four hours late.. 3B-NBD. Airbus A340-313X. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The thumbnail versions have the date listed as Unknown, and when you click on the link to see the full size and details, the date is listed as "November 30, -0001". Both photos were uploaded and accepted into the database with the actual date inputted (09/19/2016), however yesterday (10/05/2016) the dates disappeared and changed to Unknown. When I go into Photo Management to input the date, the option is no longer there.

The same has also happened to one of the photos in my queue (photo id: 5499495), whereby the previously-inputted date has gone and I can no longer input anything for this field when I go to Correct Info.

Any idea what's going on? I have never come across this bug before.

Thanks.

Hi Mohit,

Uploaders are no longer allowed to change the date of a photo once it has been accepted. This has caused a few bugs (dates displaying as unknown) in the system which have now been fixed. I'm sure an admin or senior will be along shortly to correct the dates for you.

Kind Regards,
    Sam

---

The dates should be corrected now.
    Last edited by RingwaySam; 2016-10-07, 10:58.

Comment

Hi Sam, I was going to post about the same issue in the forum, until I saw this thread open.
      I have one photo in the queue that still has the "Unknown" in the date.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Actual date is 3/10/2016 (October 3)

Regards

Comment

Hi Christian,

Have to tried correcting it by going here: http://www.jetphotos.net/members/queue_b.php then clicking on correct info? If not I will let one of the seniors/admins know

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
          Hi Christian,

Have to tried correcting it by going here: http://www.jetphotos.net/members/queue_b.php then clicking on correct info? If not I will let one of the seniors/admins know

Sam
          Hi Sam, I tried to fix from "correct info" section, but is not able to modify the date.

Click image for larger version

Name:	klm.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1015203

Regards

Comment

Unfortunately, we cannot change the date whilst it is in the queue. We will not reject it for missing date though, so once it's accepted please re-post the image and we will correct it.

Sam
            Last edited by RingwaySam; 2016-10-08, 11:12.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
              Unfortunately, we cannot change the date whilst it is in the queue. We will not reject it for missing date though, so once it's accepted please re-post the image and we will correct it.

Sam
              Thanks. If the photo got accepted in the DB, I will re-post it.

Comment

Hi,

Can the date for the below photo be corrected to: September 25 2016. This can be verified by viewing the exit data.

Lined up and ready to go. In my opinion, by far the best-looking livery out of the three alliances.. B-1837. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The date upon upload was the aformentioned date above, but then it changed to unknown shortly after acceptance.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by aviationhk View Post
                  Hi,

Can the date for the below photo be corrected to: September 25 2016. This can be verified by viewing the exit data.

Lined up and ready to go. In my opinion, by far the best-looking livery out of the three alliances.. B-1837. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The data upon upload was the aformentioned date above, but then it changed to unknown shortly after acceptance.

Thank you.
                  Done

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X