No announcement yet.

So long and thanks for all the fish....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long and thanks for all the fish....

Folks,

I've been a member for almost ten years now (2415 photos later). JP has been a great resource throughout that time. I've thoroughly enjoyed showcasing my shots here, interacting with the JP team and being in the company of my fellow spotters.

In recent months though, I've noticed a change. I no longer get the same sense of satisfaction from the uploading process. I don't know if the standards have changed, become inconsistent or, just as likely, if I simply am no longer putting sufficient effort into my editing any more (Could be any combination of the three, or something else. Not pointing any fingers!). All I know is that the joy is gone.

So it will be at least semi retirement from uploading to JP for me. I think I shall concentrate on flickr or another non-restrictive alternative - will have to explore that idea.

Just wanna say thanks to the JP team for all their efforts over the years. Keep up the good work!

cheers

Mark

I know how you are feeling Mark. Take care.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Sometimes it's good to have a little break. Hopefully we will see you uploading to JP again in the near future!

Sam

Comment

Working...
      X