Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About my request to add an airline

Hi,
    Yesterday I sent you a form with a request to add an airline, but it's still unanswered, can you check it out please?
    Thanks in advance,
    Erez.

Sometimes I need to sleep at night as a normal person....
    Anyway it is rejected. You wanted to add a leasing company. We dont use those as airlines. Use Untitled pls.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Sometimes I need to sleep at night as a normal person....
      Anyway it is rejected. You wanted to add a leasing company. We dont use those as airlines. Use Untitled pls.
      Dear Erwin,
      It's clear that I need also to sleep sometimes ...
      Regarding to the rejected of the airline, actually you have some of other leasing companies on the database, but regarding to your this reply I'll add a comment to the screeners to this thread.

All the best from the other E.S.

Comment

Hi,
        in early September I had a photo rejected because I used "private" as airline instead of "AAG Flight Academy". When I tried to submit "AAG Flight Academy" for addition I got the message, that it was already included in the list of airlines to be added. That was at the beginning of September and nothing happened since then: AAG is not in the DB and I still get the error message when trying to add it. Unfortunately, an email to the DB editors also remained unanswered. Can anyone from the crew help me in getting the "AAG Flight Academy" into the DB? Thanks in advance...

Comment

AAG Flight Academy is now in the dbase
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
          X