Name:	DSC00162.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	775.1 KB
ID:	1044846Click image for larger version

Name:	privjet1.jpg
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1044847
    I need help with this photo. I've been rejected twice now due to "Too much dead space/subject too far" and "Too much or too little contrast". Any helpful tips out there? First photo is unedited then the second is edited (with Photoshop CS6). Thanks!

Originally posted by jyaviation View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6654[/ATTACH]
    I need help with this photo. I've been rejected twice now due to "Too much dead space/subject too far" and "Too much or too little contrast". Any helpful tips out there? First photo is unedited then the second is edited (with Photoshop CS6). Thanks!
    Hi, I think I rejected at least a couple of those. As you can tell by the rejection reasons a tighter crop is needed. Beyond that, I actually think the quality is too poor to make it worth attempting another upload. The image is quite soft, noisy, and heat hazed, not to mention the poor light. For future reference I've attached an edit with acceptable crop, but as I said, the quality is unfortunately not really there for this particular image, so just use it as a guide for future attempts. Good luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00162.jpg
Size:	685.4 KB
ID:	1015196

Comment

Alright thanks man! Sorry you had to go through so many of those pics, and I'll keep that crop in mind for future reference. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X