Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First job as an Airline Pilot

Hello everyone,
    10 years after my first flight on a Dr221, here's now a video of my first flight on a Beech 1900D as my first commercial pilot job !
    I hope you'll enjoy it ! And be happy to read if you have any tips to improve my videos ! Thanks.

Excellent. Love the music. I'm not in the slightest bit jealous.....Nope.....Not at all......Much !!!
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by killianaero View Post
      Hello everyone,
      10 years after my first flight on a Dr221, here's now a video of my first flight on a Beech 1900D as my first commercial pilot job !
      I hope you'll enjoy it ! And be happy to read if you have any tips to improve my videos ! Thanks.

[...]
      He in fact is jealous, a little bit.. (or a little bit more). And, in contrast to me, he does not publish his favourite aircraft, which might be one reason for a conversation that could be easier...
      I remember one topic where Brian and me were present, and the talk was about flight hours and this and that... And I asked him if he liked to deepen his experience in a simulator...
      Brian, was it a Piper Cherokee? Yet a great aircraft, but the Beech turboprops have an advantage: they can fly over Mont Blanc.

For this trick you need an aircraft that allows you to fly higher than alt 16,000 (4810 Meter). The MEA of course is still higher at that location, if there existed official airways. Afaik, you're guided not directly over the peak.

Congratulations, Killian. I invite you to become a true Jetphotos member. Juniors are regarded with not so much respect.

And you deserve more than the Junior status.
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-09-07, 00:23. Reason: MEA
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Killian, I have found your location on Google Earth.
        448 nmi, less than 2 hours in a 2-engined turboprop.

It seems that you and me have the same 'problem'. The 747s don't take off at our home airports, or in your case,
        as long as AF operated the 747 (1970 - 2015).
        But your location has a BIG advantage, compared to mine: the pond, as intercontinental pilots say, or
        the Atlantic Ocean.

How many kilometers do you have to 'eat' to appear at work?
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-09-07, 01:09. Reason: distances are small for pilots
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X