Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane Spotting in New York - Amazing Amount of Air Traffic! 26 Minutes of Spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Spotting in New York - Amazing Amount of Air Traffic! 26 Minutes of Spotting

Is anyone able to identify the airline, with the red tail and white dot, at 18:24? And also the airline of the Boeing 777 all the way on the right at 18:24? Thank you.

Originally posted by XVIII View Post
    Is anyone able to identify the airline, with the red tail and white dot, at 18:24? And also the airline of the Boeing 777 all the way on the right at 18:24? Thank you.
    Meridiana and China Eastern
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
      Meridiana and China Eastern
      Oh. Who was faster. Ha. For detail, see # 3.

Hm. Are you right with China Eastern, Karl? Let's compare. Seems good for you.
      China Eastern

XVIII is not really a young man, not really half as old as me, or what would you guess?
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-08-26, 23:43. Reason: 2:1 for Karl
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Oh. Who was faster. Ha. For detail, see # 3.

Hm. Are you right with China Eastern, Karl? Let's compare. Seems good for you.
        China Eastern

XVIII is not really a young man, not really half as old as me, or what would you guess?
        So that was China Eastern. I always remembered them as having their old livery. And I'm 19 haha.

Comment

Originally posted by XVIII View Post
          So that was China Eastern. I always remembered them as having their old livery. And I'm 19 haha.

[...]
          That's not ridiculous. I remember when I was 19. --- 19 years ago. You should call me an old man. But I am also happy that I am not the oldest one here...
          Experience can't be replaced by nothing but...
          more experience.

Yea, China Eastern. But their symbol on the tailfin is not that far away from Malaysia Air..., red above and blue below are both:
          Historical B772ER... ...
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
            That's not ridiculous. I remember when I was 19. --- 19 years ago. You should call me an old man. But I am also happy that I am not the oldest one here...
            Experience can't be replaced by nothing but...
            more experience.

Yea, China Eastern. But their symbol on the tailfin is not that far away from Malaysia Air..., red above and blue below are both:
            Historical B772ER... ...
            At first I thought it was Malaysian because of their similar logo. I like China Eastern's old livery a lot better than the new one; it was less bland and less all white.

I broke up the main video into 3 parts so that it loads better for people with slower computers, or slower internet.

Comment

Part 2.

Comment

Part 3.

Comment

Working...
                X