"Double" for accident photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Double" for accident photos?

I recently took some shots of an accident sequence (A-26 nose gear collapse at OSH). Would it be acceptable for me to upload multiple shots of the accident sequence that would otherwise be considered "double"?

I would like to upload 4 shots, all depicting different stages of the accident sequence. The shots are from approximately 45 degrees nose-on, to about 45 degrees to the tail.

Thanks!

-Kevin Porter

You can only have two pics of the same aircraft in the queue at any given time which makes sequence shots difficult. I would suggest uploading the first two and leave a very specific note to screeners concerning similar. I'm going to link this thread into the crew forum no give them all a heads up.
    Good luck.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

The 4 pics are the ones that got published everywhere ?

Honestly, I would say that 2 shots of the same sequence should be enough - except attracting more hits, not sure 4 shots are needed there (But I might be wrong)

Comment

Thanks guys.

Alex, no, I haven't published these elsewhere. I was further down the runway and closer to the accident than any of the shots I've seen yet.

I'll start with two and go from there.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X