Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection help; Too much or too little contrast

Hey All

Recently had this photo rejected for being too much or too little contrast.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EVA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	382.0 KB
ID:	1044829
    Can anyone tell whether it is too much or too little contrast, as i'm not sure.

Thanks for your help

V8

Originally posted by V8Bathurst888 View Post
    Hey All

Recently had this photo rejected for being too much or too little contrast.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6491[/ATTACH]
    Can anyone tell whether it is too much or too little contrast, as i'm not sure.

Thanks for your help

V8
    In this case, the contrast rejection was for overall poor light. I'm not sure you can make this one better by simply adding or subtracting contrast.

Furthermore, it seems there is extensive cloning at the bottom of the frame, where you have perhaps removed part of the fence, or something else. You should probably consider yourself lucky this did not get caught, as uploading images with such manipulation is strictly forbidden and if repeated will lead to an upload ban. I suggest giving up on this photo and not re-submitting it, unless you are willing to face the consequences of getting caught.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Had this one rejected as well for being dark/underexposed and too much/too little contrast. I more need help with the contrast part of the rejection, but any help on the underexposure would be helpful as well. I looked at the histogram and it seemed ok to me.

Thanks for any help

V8

Comment

Originally posted by V8Bathurst888 View Post
        Thanks for the help. Had this one rejected as well for being dark/underexposed and too much/too little contrast. I more need help with the contrast part of the rejection, but any help on the underexposure would be helpful as well. I looked at the histogram and it seemed ok to me.

Thanks for any help

V8
        Contrast looks a little weak, but mostly it needs brightening.

Comment

Working...
        X