Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited appeal options

Dear screeners,

Since a couple of days I can 't appeal more than 1 photo in 24hrs.
    I've never seen this pop-up before.

I checked the forum and the upload guidelines to see if there has changed something, but can't find anything new.
    What's happening here?

Regards

Freek

That's a new rule we are implemting these days. Unfortunately we had go that path to avoid some serious offenders from appealing that much. That trend started with the increasing popularity of JP.net following the take over by FR24.

The rule is, that any photographer has one appeal slot per 24hrs. Should the appeal be accepted, the slot is free again.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

OK.
      Thanks for the explanation Gerardo.

Comment

Strange that we can't read about this anywhere!

Comment

Part of this is due to the increasing number of camera clickers (I can't bring myself to refer to them as photographers !!) who are uploading total rubbish in the hopes of getting an image used by FR24 and who then appeal said rubbish every single time without doing anything to the pictures. Very often the appeal reason is on the lines of "But you HAVE to accept this, I want it to be used by FR24" The image might well be the first of that particular aircraft but that doesn't mean we are going to drop our standards of acceptance. I am spending hours every day dealing with this rubbish when I could be using my time much more productively. I have stickied a post in the Aviation Photography Forum.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by barcajax View Post
            Strange that we can't read about this anywhere!
            Stickied post at the top of this forum today.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
              X