Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion regarding similar shot(angle) uploaded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion regarding similar shot(angle) uploaded.

Good Greetings to Admins and Screeners of JP.

I have some confusion about rejection reason for shots such as "Similar Angle Uploaded". I would like to need some assistance from you to elaborate more in this topic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tukish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.9 KB
ID:	1044827

For example an accepted shot of mine, ( Photo ID: 8295055 ) lets assume that :

1. If other photographers have the same angle shot as mine, "different background but SAME airport location" , will their photo be accepted?
    2. What if other photographers already had this angle of shot in the database in DIFFERENT airport location, will my photo be accepted?
    3. If two or more photographers have similar shots and uploaded in the SAME date and location, how will the result of acceptance be made?

I hope you can help me resolve my confusion in this topic. Any experts are welcome to share your opinion, I would appreciate it very much! Thank you in advance.

JP User Profile : AOLX7100 (ID : 82022)

Similar rejections applies ONLY to your uploads, not shoots of other photographers.

PS: The only unique to JP thing is that same place same angle same stage of flight shoot will be rejected even if them will be shoot at different dates.

Comment

Hi,

The 'Similar' rejection only applies to similar photos of your own. Other photographers' images are not taken into consideration.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hello there, thanks for your explanation, it hepls.

Comment

Working...
        X