Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection. Reason: Digital Manipulation

Hello screeners,

I was quite confussed today when I saw that one of my photo was rejected because of Digital Manipulation! First of all: I only cloned out some dustspots like you asked me to do in the previous rejection (yes same image), I did a WB correction and added some more colours in the photo. Here is the link to the photo: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5339542

Owyeah one thing, I still do not receive screening results and other results emails! I did everything you asked for (contacting FR24 did not help, they said it was the mistake of JP, so they threw my problem back to JP), please can anyone fix this problem, its really annoying! I cant see the info after a photo got rejected!

I also cant appeal a photo, it gives me an error (I didnt appealed a photo in the last 24 hours?) Error: You are only allowed to appeal once every 24 hour

Thank you really in advance!!

Regards,
    Kelvin Jahae
    Regards,
    Kelvin Jahae

Hi Kelvin,

Appeal process is being worked on by the programmers - We are aware of the error and it'll be corrected - We'll also come back with some explanations about the new appeal system once it's fully working
    Thank you for your patience

I admit I don't see the manipulation on your pic but I might be missing something - Let me check with the screeners involved

Regards
    Alex

Comment

So yeah about the manipulation
      Check above the nose - we can clearly see the wrong cloning texture
      In such case manipulation should be understood as "visible editing", not a bad mistake, happened to all of us

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        So yeah about the manipulation
        Check above the nose - we can clearly see the wrong cloning texture
        In such case manipulation should be understood as "visible editing", not a bad mistake, happened to all of us

Alex
        Thank you very much for this!! I can clearly see it now, its just an editing mistake haha! Ow could you please check out why I dont receive screening result emails. Its my last question for now on haha. I asked this question already in my thread above here.

Again thanks for helping me out!

Regards

Kelvin Jahae
        Regards,
        Kelvin Jahae

Comment

Could you please send me a PM with your email ? Just to check if it's the same as in our system

We have a few people with that issue and will investigate

Comment

Working...
          X