X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorage area spotting advices?

Hey guys,

greetings from Germany first
    I will visit Anchorage within the next weeks for a duration of around 7 days. I know way to short but better then not visiting anyway.

Does someone knows good spots to take photos at the airport and at the water airports? I just found only 3 spotting positions at PANC which seems quite less?

I will have a car (maybe smaller SUV) but no ladder. Maybe someone is able to bypass some tipps to me
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

You might find this link useful... http://www.spotterguide.net/index.ph...vens-anc-kanc/

It's a tad bowel loosening to read about keeping clear of the dangerousl animals !
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

@Brian
      thanks for the link I have found that particular one already and for me it seems very odd that there seems to be only 2 positions. I can not really believe that.

If you look on that picture I believe the warning is a good one especially for the people not caring about their environment/things going on around them
      Even a local moose showed up to welcome this Polar Cargo.. N853GT. Boeing 747-87UF. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Did you get my email ?

I've got a few pics to send you to the right places !

Cheers
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X