MC-21 Rolls Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC-21 Rolls Out

Imho the nose has a bit of a Vickers Vanguard touch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16365_1453833158.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	608.8 KB
ID:	1044823

You're showing your age there Stefan ! But you are right, Vanguard with a hint of Airbus A350.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Vanguard - well ! The Vanguard flightdeck was very capacious, big enough to hold a football team. I'm not sure this new Russian machine can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
        Vanguard - well ! The Vanguard flightdeck was very capacious, big enough to hold a football team. I'm not sure this new Russian machine can do that.
        Hm. Are there really EDDL spotter colleagues who are twice as old as me? I don't think so, he only seems like a old man, sometimes.

I am too young to have all the Vickers propeller aircraft with 4 engines in mind. Let me just find out the difference between..
        the Viscount (22,7 metres long)
        and
        the Vanguard (37,5 metres long, and up to 139 passengers). Aha.

And the MC 21 provides less than 139 seats? I don't know. Unlike the longhaul in Germany, for the LH-B733 there seems to be more than one alternative in 2016, e.g. Embraer.
        EN-E195 (up to 120 passengers). This jet indeed is smaller than the Vanguard.

I learn a lot from aged men, like seahawk...
        Oh men, this really feels like a smiley, but I'll avoid it. The desk is still so tidy. And seahawk is not really old, not older than the #2 here in this topic, or what would you say?
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Here is another video with more of the preceding and following ceremony.

It includes prime minister Dimitri Medvedev doing a speech. Nothing too special about that, but the music played while entering the stage is from Star Trek, which gave me a chuckle (14:45).

На Иркутском авиационном заводе прошла торжественная церемония выкатки первого самолета МС-21-300. В церемонии принял участие председатель правительства Росс...
          Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Promo video is nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=hcgHXSCmmBM

Cockpit looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X