Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Nippon Airways (ANA) 787's and special scheme ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Nippon Airways (ANA) 787's and special scheme ?

Good evening,

Yesterday i got a picture accepted of an All Nippon Airways 787-8 Dreamliner.
    When i got the e-mail with the screening results i saw that i was lucky because the picture was accepted by the screener which had selected the special scheme for me. He/she also left a comment: special scheme, remember next time.

Today i was just thinking hmmm how come this 787 is special. I didn't see anything special on this one. The JA801A and JA802A are indeed special because of the difference in colorscheme. Some other 787's have the "Tomo Dachi" sticker which is different and then offcourse special.

Looking forward to the explanation.

Thank you.

Bjorn
    Last edited by Bjorn1979; 2016-05-31, 18:58.

Bjorn, I am not a screener but I think it's because of the big "787" special sticker on the fuselage.

Cheers

Nito

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

Originally posted by Nito View Post
      Bjorn, I am not a screener but I think it's because of the big "787" special sticker on the fuselage.

Cheers

Nito
      Correct! Some have a big "787" title.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        Correct! Some have a big "787" title.
        Okay thank you didn't know that, i thought that all the 787-8 had big 787 titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
          Okay thank you didn't know that, i thought that all the 787-8 had big 787 titles.
          Even then it would be considered a special scheme, as it is not part of their standard livery, but a "Celebratory or otherwise special scheme?" as explained in the upload guidelines.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
          X