Part of plane cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of plane cut off

I've uploaded this photo twice with different tags but it has been rejected both times. First time I uploaded this as an airport overview/ramp/etc and was told to upload it as a wing view. I went and did that and was rejected for having part of the aircraft cut off even though the wing is clearly visible sticking out the left hand side. I went and appealed it but was rejected with the message "not a wing shot if we can't see the wing or if the wing is not enough visible."

Also, after uploading dozens of photos, I have never once seen a rejection note of "Bad motive." If someone has an explanation for that, I would be grateful.

Am at a loss for what I should do to make this photo upload-able.

Any and all help is appreciated.

That must be frustrating. I would accept it as airport overview. My advise would be upload as such, with the airport overview category selected and make a comment to the screeners that you were advised to do so.

Comment

I agree with Pam. Airport overview. It's not a Ramp shot as that lot have already left the ramp and are on a taxiway. Wing view is questionable with so little wing in view. At first I didn't even realise that that bit of wingtip was actually from your aircraft. Be very brief with your note to screeners as the field can only handle a couple of short sentences.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

in terms of composition there's a lot of empty space, even the far distance 747 doesn't bring much to the overall picture, which leave half of the pic more or less empty - I know it's frustrating but I'm really not sure such crop works here

Regards
        Alex

Comment

That is the wing from your aircraft? Did you take the pic from the cockpit?

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. I will try and upload this shot as an airport overview and if that doesn't work, then I may just give up.

@seahawk I was in first class on this flight so I could only see the very tip of the wing.

Comment

Working...
            X