X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
    What??? Are you on drugs or something?
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Bobby, I would venture to suggest that the answer is yes. Probably Haloperidol !
    You could have used a little more tact...

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
    I remember (vaguely) a case of a plane that had a cabin fire(...) After landing, instead of stopping immediately and commencing an evacuation, the pilots kept taxiing. By when they stopped many (don't remember if all) were dead.
    Saudia 163.
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
      You could have used a little more tact...

Saudia 163.

We have tried, is has not worked!

Comment

Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
        That one, thanks. And everybody on board (300+) died in what was essentially a survivable accident.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

I agree with what Gabriel says, I guess I meant "without survivors" as opposed to "unsurvivable" which has blurry lines of definition
          moving quickly in air

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
            I agree with what Gabriel says, I guess I meant "without survivors" as opposed to "unsurvivable" which has blurry lines of definition
            Still very impressive. Only one accident without survivors among a sample of 100 millon flights.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
            X