Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejecton

Hi

I´ve just got a rejection for this image because, as said by the screener, it seems that the image has been taken from a coloured glass.
    The image was taken in January with the sun almost down and under the terminal building, I think that the "effect" is caused by the light condition at that moment of the day because another image (the Avro), which has been taken 10 minutes later has been accepted but the light condition, camera settings were the same.
    What do you think? Worth an appeal?

Thanks

HB-IYZ. British Aerospace Avro RJ100. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I would say yes to an appeal. Did you select night shot because that is what it needs. Leave a note to screeners about the early morning light.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      I would say yes to an appeal. Did you select night shot because that is what it needs. Leave a note to screeners about the early morning light.
      Thanks Brian for the advice. I didn´t select night shot but now I sent it again with the appeal and leave a note to the screeners about the late afternoon light condition

Comment

Working...
      X