Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Info Rejection

Hello,

The following photo was rejected for bad info and wrong category.

I think I might have omitted Vintage/Preserved, which would account for the category part, but what is the bad info? The C/N is 01. Is it because I did not put in a registration? I omitted the reg because the cockpit is marked in Delta colors, though as the prototype 880, this frame never flew with Delta, rather with TWA. It had a couple of registrations through the years. Should I have used one of those TWA regs with it anyway, even though it is not intended to represent a TWA aircraft?

Thanks,
    Mike

Originally posted by Mike Egan View Post
    Hello,

The following photo was rejected for bad info and wrong category.

I think I might have omitted Vintage/Preserved, which would account for the category part, but what is the bad info? The C/N is 01. Is it because I did not put in a registration? I omitted the reg because the cockpit is marked in Delta colors, though as the prototype 880, this frame never flew with Delta, rather with TWA. It had a couple of registrations through the years. Should I have used one of those TWA regs with it anyway, even though it is not intended to represent a TWA aircraft?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Categories are cockpit and Warbird/Vintage. This link will give you the rest... http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
    X