Dust Spot position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Spot position

Hi folks, can any one help me find the dust spot on this picture? I look really closely, but i can't able to find any. It's kind of frustrating to see a good picture ruin by a tiny dust spot, and also are there any good ways to check for dust spots? thanks!

Originally posted by harrysuen View Post
    Hi folks, can any one help me find the dust spot on this picture? I look really closely, but i can't able to find any. It's kind of frustrating to see a good picture ruin by a tiny dust spot, and also are there any good ways to check for dust spots? thanks!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5187735
    Here you go

it seems that it's the same dustspot

Glad you joined the forum. I hope we'll be able to help you with your sharpening problems because unfortunately you got a lot of rejections for soft, but most of them just need a tad more sharpening. I'm sure we'll be able to sort it out

Best regards

Alex
    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2016-03-06, 21:44.

Comment

HI Alex

Thank you so much, it seems so much easier to spot the dusk spot in this mode, is it okay to tell me how did you do that?

Harry Suen

Comment

Originally posted by harrysuen View Post
        HI Alex

Thank you so much, it seems so much easier to spot the dusk spot in this mode, is it okay to tell me how did you do that?

Harry Suen
        If you're using Photoshop, then Image --> Adjustments --> Equalize

Comment

Working...
        X