Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help getting reg. of a high altitude C-17

Hey guys!

US Air Force Boeing C-17 Globemaster III Overhead by Hongming Zheng, on Flickr

Not surprisingly, FR24 does not track military aircraft. I'm planning to upload this, but can't find the registration. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE someone to help me, if it is possible at all. Here is all the info:

-The plane was shot overhead North Schodack, NY(Just SE of Albany, NY), heading eastbound(almost due East), on 3/4/2016 at 15:29 EST(20:29 GMT).

Again, I would be very happy if someone can find(or tell me how to find) the reg.

But, (to screeners): if it turns out to be impossible to find the reg, you guys still occasionally accept registration "unknown"/blank right? Its been a while since I've seen an unknown reg on this site, this beautiful shot being the last one I saw.

If you don't know the reg then leave that field blank. Don't type "Unknown", that will make the system think that your typing is the reg and will cause an incorrect data entry. The same goes for the c/n.
    I have to say that this image will probably be rejected for dark/underexposed and backlit.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2016-03-05, 10:06.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thank you Brian. I'm glad they still accept reg blank photos.

I won't be uploading this particular photo, but rather a more lit and brighter shot in the series. Thanks for your suggestion!

Comment

Working...
      X