Picture on Flightradar24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture on Flightradar24

Why is my picture uploaded 5 days still does not appear from flights performed by that aircraft? Is the latest picture and was supposed to appear, why not see? I never had this problem. What happened does not appear. This picture is http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8210517

You will have to talk to FR24 about this. It is nothing to do with JetPhotos.net admin.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Catalin81 View Post
      Why is my picture uploaded 5 days still does not appear from flights performed by that aircraft? Is the latest picture and was supposed to appear, why not see? I never had this problem. What happened does not appear. This picture is http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8210517
      Hi Catalin81,

Your photo is under the "night shot" category, and "night shots" are no longer displayed on FR24.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        You will have to talk to FR24 about this. It is nothing to do with JetPhotos.net admin.
        Thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
          Hi Catalin81,

Your photo is under the "night shot" category, and "night shots" are no longer displayed on FR24.

Hope this helps
          Thanks for answer, but picture no have selection night shot category. That only if people from Jp. they have added this category. I know that i have not selected just because i want my picture to show in flight. If this mistake was made to go to my night shot auto category, please moderators to change.

Comment

Thanks for answer, but picture no have selection night shot category. That only if people from Jp. they have added this category. I know that i have not selected just because i want my picture to show in flight. If this mistake was made to go to my night shot auto category, please moderators to change.
            A night shot is a night shot and is not shown on FR24. Thats the rule. If you can´t accept this, try an other photo website

Comment

So you say that we should cheat the system to allow your pic to show on FR24 ???

That's us, being nice correcting the category for you to avoid you a rejection.... and then getting blamed for that... well well, I sincerely hope you'll be very careful with the categories in the future because we won't be correcting them anymore

Regards

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                So you say that we should cheat the system to allow your pic to show on FR24 ???

That's us, being nice correcting the category for you to avoid you a rejection.... and then getting blamed for that... well well, I sincerely hope you'll be very careful with the categories in the future because we won't be correcting them anymore

Regards

Alex
                This picture is night shot category or not ? is a sunset photo, and apear on Fr24. Why appear, or not recive reject for categoy wrong or missing. And lot, lot picture at sunset appear on fr24, but not night shot category, not reject for categories wrong or missing.

HA-LWU. Airbus A320-232. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Catalin,
                  That's enough now. I am sick and tired of your constant arguing with us. Earlier in this thread you thanked me for telling you that you needed to talk to FR24 concerning what they choose to select for linking to on their website and then you promptly start arguing again. The picture you refer to comes under our requirements for a night shot with the long shadows. If you like, I will delete the night shot category for you.....but then I will have to delete the picture from the database for not having the correct category selected !

Comment

I just show you cases. That's because other people say that because the category of night selected does not, and I gave the example of same image category Night occurs, or if he has no category did not receive reject on the grounds that category missing, I will I argue not argue with anyone.

Comment

The photo has not been rejected for missing category, corrctly it should have the night shot category. Now it can be seen on FR24, deal with it. We won't delete the shot now.

After having seen all your arguing with us and your attitude, please take this advice: chill down! Enjoy life!
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi guys. I was wondering, what is the criteria for a photo been display in FR24? Apart for the data (newest first) if two photos of the same registration are taken on the same day, what would be the FR24 chosen photo? Or this is FR related and nothing to do whith JP?

Thanks
                        My JetPhotos Profile

Comment

Originally posted by fabinho1314 View Post
                          Hi guys. I was wondering, what is the criteria for a photo been display in FR24? Apart for the data (newest first) if two photos of the same registration are taken on the same day, what would be the FR24 chosen photo? Or this is FR related and nothing to do whith JP?
                          I had this case on one of my pictures too. My PT-MUE picture was shot on the same one, as another. But my picture got screened later, and is now since 1 1/2 month on flightradar. I think in that case it's the screening time.

Comment

You probably right, maybe it is the screening time, the last photo being screened of the same registration on the same day is the photo that stays on FR.

EDIT:

And in the thread that you created, i also got the same issue that you. Mine photo was the most recent, and still in FR it shows an older photo....
                            My JetPhotos Profile

Comment

Choice of image for FR24 is nothing to do with JP. We simply supply a source of images.

Comment

Working...
                              X