People in photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in photos

I have a slide scan of an USAF C-5 from Mildenhall Airshow, with a few people in the frame. Would this be allowed or not. I looked in the rules but could not see anything. Apologies if I had missed something.

MTIA

Sentinel

This is an extract from 3.4.3 of the upload guidelines...

Jetphotos.net is primarily an aviation database. With this in mind an aircraft or a primarily aviation based subject should form the greatest part of the image. Concentration on subjects such as posed groups of people, female anatomy on a beach such as recent uploads from St Maarten or any other place, will be rejected on the grounds of Motive. In addition, photos will be rejected when the scenary involves easily identifiable persons, including air crew in a cockpit etc, who are not clearly posing. The reason behind identifiable persons rejection is because there have been legal cases brought where the pictured person has claimed invasion of privacy
    It will depend how visible the people are.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Brian
      The slide is from 1988 a few people are walking across the picture, and a few sitting down facing the C-5. The people walking I think look too small to be identified.

Comment

That should work then
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks Brian I will put it in the queue next time round.

Comment

Working...
          X