Stall avoided by advanced technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
    Maybe, but then AGL would be more relevant. Granted, in this case it's almost the same thing.
    Maybe that info is coming from the baro altimeter instead of radalt so they list it as MSL instead of AGL?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
      3WE has never actually read any of my posts and has no concept of what is contained in them.
      No and yes.

I do read them (you ever read mine about absolute statements?).

Evan's posts often contain acronyms...lots of acronyms. And while I can play aviation acronym fairly well, indeed I often do not have a concept of Evan's cryptic acronyms.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        No and yes.

I do read them (you ever read mine about absolute statements?).

Evan's posts often contain acronyms...lots of acronyms. And while I can play aviation acronym fairly well, indeed I often do not have a concept of Evan's cryptic acronyms.
        Hey, I'm sorry that aviation is laden with acronyms. If you prefer me to say "air data inertial reference unit" or "elevator and aileron computer" or "Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated" I could, but do you?

In the meantime it would be nice if you just stopped making absolute statements about me.

Comment

Working...
        X