Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos taken under tinted lights

Hi,
    today I went to Volandia flight museum, near Milan Malpensa airport, Italy. A pavillion contained tinted lights, whose color varied continuously from purple to red to yellow.
    Will it be possible to upload photos taken in such conditions? I tried "playing" with white balance and color balance, and it was not possible to remove completely the color cast given by the lights.
    Moreover, behind some planes there were standard "warm" interior lights, which become of a strong yellow colour when trying to adjust color in Photoshop.

I'm attaching one of the photos as an example. This one was taken under purple lighting.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

Looks like it would be quite difficult to render the colors neutral; I would suggest find the 'normal' lighting (perhaps the standard interior lights you mention) and adjust for those. Of course that will leave the 'mood' lighting color, but leave a note for the screeners and explain that was the actual lighting condition. I think we should try to be accommodating if there was nothing you could do to avoid the colors they had set up inside the museum.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply

Comment

Working...
      X